Hi! My name is Treasure Curry.
Me & writing go way back, I’m talking about a chunky desktop monitor, with a loud affirming keyboard, and floppy disks, yes folks 🤣✌🏾.
My mission is to uplift, share what’s on my heart and mind like an online journal, to Inspire and track my progress, because cause being human is a wild ride.
I encourage you to blog if you say (Yes) to these statements:
- I feel more like myself, more alive when I write.
- Writing helps me focus and process my own ideas and improves my speech.
- I am a creative being that wants to contribute and inspire people, by creating an online community, simply by being myself.
- I don’t know what to write about, and then sometimes I have so much to say.
- I want to document my journey: finance, photography, fitness, weight loss, crafts, poems, sketches, unfiltered diary, daily news, advice column, etc.
Start small, start writing one sentence a day, put the habit in practice.
✨Feel free to contact me with any questions & let me know you’re from the blog.
Treasure was born in Brooklyn, NY. She’s a Guyanese American from a small town in Texas (Kemah). She is reserved yet chatty and jovial when she’s comfortable. She’s happiest hiking outdoors, cooking for an intimate gathering and spending quality time with family.
She loves anything natural, low maintenance plants, vintage finds, thrifting, dusty old smell books, crystals, candles, and meditation gatherings.
She is currently studying Psychology & English Literature, and she lives in O’ahu Hawaii with her husband.
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.Dale Carnegie
When you have something to say, silence is a lie.Jordan B. Peterson, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.Oprah Winfrey